Do you experience jaw pain, jaw tightness, or unexplained headaches? What about tension in your neck and shoulder areas? Believe it or not, these symptoms could all be related to your teeth. At Lift Dental, Dr. Sara Cody and her team take these symptoms and more into consideration with complete dentistry in Stillwater.
Our comprehensive treatment offers you all these benefits:
- Reduction or complete elimination of jaw pain and tenderness
- Return of comfortable biting and chewing
- Fewer and less intense headaches
- Less stress in your shoulders and neck
- Better sleep and waking up feeling refreshed instead of groggy
- Less snoring so your bed partner will sleep better
- Peace of mind about your oral and overall health
Get the help you need to feel better soon! Call Lift Dental today at 651-372-8444 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Cody. You’ll find our friendly office located in the heart of downtown Stillwater on Second Street South, near many restaurants, bars, and shopping destinations.
Total Dentistry Is the Pathway to Better Health
You may not realize it, but your teeth, gums, jaw muscles, and airway all work together as one unit. If any of these individual areas are out of balance, it can cause problems in the other areas. For example, if you grind your teeth when you sleep, you can wear down your teeth enamel, cause tension in your jaw muscles, and wake up with a headache. Most people aren’t even aware they grind their teeth (also known as bruxism), yet this common habit can cause all these problems.
When you come into Lift Dental, we’ll perform a complete exam on your mouth, looking for signs of problems like worn teeth or bite issues. Plus, we’ll take X-rays to get an up-close look at your underlying bones and nerves. Dr. Cody will look at the entire picture of your oral health, so she can recommend the most conservative and effective treatment for eliminating the cause of your problems. With her help, you will feel better!
Here are some of the ways we can use complete dental care to improve your oral and total body health:
- TMJ Appliance – This appliance is worn while sleeping and used to create harmony and balance between the jaw joint, teeth, and facial muscles.
- Sleep Apnea Appliance – This special device helps keep your airway open while you sleep, so you get the rest you need to function during the day. It will also help eliminate snoring. Other members of your household will sleep better too.
- Botox – This FDA-approved injectable can help eliminate chronic headaches.
- Dental Crowns – Crowns can be used to repair damage caused by teeth grinding or to correct problems with your bite that can contribute to jaw pain.
- Tooth Bonding – We can also use bonding to build up areas that have been damaged or to correct bite issues.
Find out more about complete dentistry in Stillwater by calling Lift Dental today at 651-372-8444. You can also request an appointment online. Let us help you feel better!