A surprising number of people are missing most or even all their teeth on one or both of their arches. The simplest approach using dental implants to replace these teeth is with the All-on-4 dental implants procedure. Dr. Sara Cody can use this treatment to help you:
- Fully taste all your food again without having your upper palate covered by dentures
- Smile with more confidence in your social life, knowing your teeth look attractive
- Make better first impressions in your professional life and potentially gain an edge over your peers
- Save money, since All-on-4 uses fewer implants to replace your teeth than other implant treatments
If you’re missing many of your teeth on one or both arches, give Lift Dental a call today at 651-661-4446 to schedule a consultation. If you’re nervous about dental work, be sure to ask our team about our sedation options. You’ll find our friendly dental office in the heart of downtown Stillwater on South Second Street.
All-on-4 Gives You New Teeth Faster & Easier
You might have been under the impression that it’s necessary to place a dental implant for every missing tooth you have. However, that’s not the case, thanks to All-on-4 treatment. Dr. Cody will study images taken from our 3-D CT scanner to determine exactly where to place four implants to secure a complete arch of teeth.
Besides being more budget-friendly than other, more extensive implant procedures, an All-on-4 procedure requires less healthy bone to fuse with. This can be helpful if you’ve been missing teeth for a while, as you lose bone mass after the loss of one or more teeth. An All-on-4 can help you avoid a bone graft or similar procedure.
All-on-4 implants can play a big role in these two other dental implant procedures:
- Same-Day Smile – Because you get your implants and new temporary teeth at the same time with All-on-4, it you can walk out with new teeth that are ready to use for smiling and eating that same day.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Since All-on-4 replaces complete arches of teeth, if you have extensive dental damage, we can use this procedure as a full-mouth reconstruction to give you back all your teeth.
To see if you’re a good candidate for an All-on-4 in Stillwater, call Lift Dental today at 651-661-4446 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Cody.