Reverse Years of Dental Damage With a Full-Mouth Reconstruction in Stillwater
Smokers are three times more likely to lose teeth. Source.
Life can truly be a hassle when you don’t have all your teeth – much less when you’re missing most of your teeth. It can be embarrassing to smile or talk, plus you have to pick and choose bland foods off the menu when dining out. A full-mouth reconstruction in Stillwater can change all that! Treatment from Dr. Sara Cody and the team at Lift Dental can help you:
- Smile with confidence in all your social interactions
- Look younger, more attractive, and healthier
- Eat a wider variety of crunchy, hearty foods
- Look forward to dining out and trying new dishes
- Make better first impressions when meeting people
Isn’t it time you did something about your smile? Call Lift Dental today at 651-661-4446 to schedule a consultation. Be sure to ask about our sedation options and cozy amenities when you call. Our friendly office is located on Second Street South in downtown Stillwater, near a popular shopping area.
Restore Your Smile & Much More With a Full-Mouth Rehabilitation
There’s just something special about having a mouth full of healthy, beautiful teeth. A recent survey found that 45 percent of people agree that a smile is a person’s most attractive feature, no matter their age. In today’s competitive world, it pays to have the most appealing smile you can. You’ll hold your head higher and be more likely to speak up in public when you know your teeth look attractive.
That’s why our team especially enjoys performing full-mouth restorations. We know that after all the work is done, you’re going to have a brand-new smile you can’t wait to show off to the world.
Depending on your circumstances, your full-mouth rehabilitation could take one of several forms. It will most likely involve dental implants, as they function as prosthetic teeth roots to anchor replacement teeth. Unlike other options, implants help you avoid the bone loss that occurs when teeth are missing. Bone loss in your jaw can make you look older before your time.
Your options could include:
- Implant-Supported Crowns and Bridges – If you have just a few missing teeth, we can anchor crowns and bridges to implants.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – A system of snaps and balls will be used to secure your dentures to a set of teeth implants.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Your dentures will be secured to a metal bar that is screwed into place to your implants.
- All-on-4® Dental Implants – Dr. Cody will use just four implants per arch to anchor a complete row of fixed teeth.
Don’t put off getting back your smile any longer! Call the team at Lift Dental today at 651-661-4446 to see if you can get a full-mouth reconstruction in Stillwater.