You probably don’t think much about gum disease. However, to Dr. Cody and the team at Lift Dental, it is quite important. This condition is often referred to as the “silent killer” because it can sneak up on you if you’re not careful. Experts estimate that almost half the population between the ages of 30 and 64 have some type of gum disease. On a positive note, we can provide Stillwater gum disease treatment that will:
- Stop the progression of disease so your gums can begin to heal
- Prevent big oral problems like infection and tooth loss
- Put an end to bleeding gums when you brush and floss
- Improve the quality of your breath
- Give you peace of mind about your oral health
Don’t put your gums and oral health at risk! Call Lift Dental today at 651-372-8444 to schedule a dental exam to check for gum disease. You’ll find our friendly dental office in downtown Stillwater on Second Street South, across the street from Domacin Restaurant & Wine Bar.
Our Laser Keeps Your Treatment Comfortable
Did you know that gum disease is a leading cause of tooth loss among adults? We don’t want you to become an unfortunate statistic, and you won’t with our treatment.. We’ll put your gum health back on track so your pearly whites stay in your mouth where they belong. We use a safe, low-power dental laser to perform a deep-cleaning procedure called scaling and root planing on your gums. Here’s how it works:
- The laser will gently remove plaque, tartar, and bacteria from around and beneath your gumline, resealing your gum tissue as it works.
- We’ll then smooth your teeth roots so that bacteria has a more difficult time accumulating there.
- Your gums will begin the healing process so you can enjoy good oral health again.
- This treatment may need to be repeated every few months to keep gum disease away.
If you are prone to gum disease, you may want to join our in-house membership club to save money on your periodontal cleanings. Ask a member of our staff for details.
For effective and beneficial gum disease treatment in Stillwater, visit Lift Dental. Call 651-372-8444 today to schedule an appointment.