If you want to maintain a healthy and beautiful smile, you have to keep up with your dental care. For some people, however, going to the dentist can be a stressful experience. Dr. Sara Cody and the team at Lift Dental specialize in relieving dental anxiety in Stillwater, so dental visits don’t have to make you nervous. With our attentive and compassionate care, you can:
- Feel good about taking care of your smile
- Enjoy peace of mind about your oral health
- Reduce anxiety about your future dental visits
- Catch and treat small problems before they worsen
Don’t be stressed out about coming to see the dentist! Visit the smile pros at Lift Dental by calling 651-372-8444 today for an anxiety-free appointment. Our friendly office is located in the heart of downtown Stillwater.
Relax & Enjoy Your Time at the Dentist
Surveys reveal that many people have at least some anxiety about seeing the dentist. If you’re one of those people, we completely understand your situation. Our team goes out of our way to make sure you’re comfortable while you’re in our care. We know that some patients require sedation to fully relax during dental care, so we offer you three methods of soothing dental sedation to ensure your comfort:
- Inhaled Sedation – Breathe in mild laughing gas and in moments all your anxiety will begin to melt away.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – Just take a small pill and you’ll feel completely relaxed by the time your procedure or checkup begins.
- IV Sedation – This provides the deepest level of relaxation, so it can work well for long or complex procedures.
In addition to our sedation options, you’ll also find an impressive list of patient amenities that are sure to relieve your stress, including:
- Massaging chairs to relax your entire body
- Soft pillows for head and neck support
- Cozy blankets to chase away the chill
- Heated aromatherapy towels for comfort
- Hand relaxation treatment for a pleasant diversion
Come visit the dental office that excels at relieving dental anxiety in Stillwater. Call Lift Dental today at 651-372-8444 to schedule your appointment for relaxing dental care. You can also request an appointment online.