Throughout your life, your teeth may become damaged, diseased, or missing altogether. That’s when you need the help of a restorative dentist in Stillwater. Dr. Cody and the team at Lift Dental can get your smile back into pristine condition with a variety of restorative treatments. With our help, you can:
- Eat and enjoy all your favorite foods again
- Look forward to dining out and trying new restaurants
- Smile with confidence that your teeth are in good condition
- Make better first impressions in your social life
- Improve your oral health and overall health
If your smile is suffering, call the Lift Dental team today for an appointment: 651-372-8444. Be sure to ask about our sedation options when you call. We’re conveniently located in downtown Stillwater, near many popular restaurants and businesses.
You can save money on your restorative treatments with our membership club. A small monthly fee covers the cost of preventive care like cleanings and exams and offers discounts on other services too.
Renew Your Smile With Restorative Dentistry
Life’s too short to live with a smile that’s not beautiful and fully functional. At Lift Dental, our goal is to help each patient enjoy their best smile and improved oral health. We can put our skills to work for you just as we have many others in the area. Some of our most popular dental treatments are listed below:
- Dental Crowns – Our lab partner will craft your new crown to exact specifications to cap a damaged or diseased tooth. When paired with a dental implant, a crown can also replace a missing tooth.
- Dental Bridges – Bridges literally span the gap left behind by missing teeth. Traditional bridges anchor on either end to your other teeth, which are slightly modified for this procedure. To avoid altering those teeth, we can attach a bridge to implants instead.
- Tooth Fillings – A filling is the best repair for many cavities.
- Inlays and Onlays – Sometimes known as partial crowns, these restorations are usually made from porcelain. They are used when tooth repair is too extensive for a filling, but not big enough for an entire crown.
- Dental Implants – These artificial teeth roots can anchor several types of replacement teeth, including crowns, bridges, and complete arches of fixed teeth. Implants will also protect the integrity of your jawbone and prevent its deterioration.
- Same-Day Smile – Imagine walking into our office with no teeth and leaving a few hours later with dental implants and new teeth! You could soon smile confidently and eat heartily again.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Dr. Cody and our team will work closely with you to develop a comprehensive plan to restore all your teeth. Your treatment will be as unique as you and your smile care needs are.
For excellent care from your restorative dentist in Stillwater, call Lift Dental today at 651-372-8444 to schedule an appointment with Dr Cody. You can also request an appointment online.